Submission Guidelines for Master's of Arts in Interpreting Studies (MAIS) Theses
Who Can Submit
Master's of Arts in Interpreting Studies (MAIS) Theses only publishes materials about work conducted under the auspices of obtaining a graduate level degree from Western Oregon University. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
How to Submit a Paper
1. Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format (either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
2. Make sure that your paper follows the guidelines specified by the Western Oregon University Thesis Manual.
3. Write an abstract for your paper. It should not exceed 250 words. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
4. Submit the paper by filling out the submission form located at: Theses Submission Form.
5. If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview of the Process
After you submit your paper, we will create an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) version of it and publish it on the site. You will be notified by e-mail when the paper is posted.